IN STOCK SKU MAP01309
37 in stock
- Adjustable headrest with 11 positions allows you to adapt baby’s comfort as they grow
- Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection absorbs impact from side-on collisions
- Compatible with the Base M which can also be used with the Cybex Sirona M2 i-Size. 9sold sepereately)
- Can be attached to a pushchair (adaptors may be needed).
- Removable seat insert creates a near lie-flat position perfect for premature and newborn babies.
- Integrated XXL UPF 50+ sun canopy offers extra protection from the sun.
Aton M i-Size includes a removable insert that creates a near lie-flat space for a newborn baby.
The Aton M i-Size offers the latest safety technology available. When installed with the Base M (additionally available, sold separately), the infant car seat complies with the new i-Size regulation. I-Size (ECE R-129) is the new EU standard for child safety, making rear-facing travel mandatory until your child reaches 15 months. The Aton M i-Size is suitable for newborns and babies at a height of 45 cm to 87 cm (max. 13 kg).
Cybex Aton M i-Size Safety Features
The Aton M i-Size offers a removable seat insert that ensures a near-flat lying position for premature and newborn babies. Together with the L.S.P. System and the energy absorbing shell the elaborate safety concept helps protect the baby. The height-adjustable head rest, a softly padded harness and the XXL sun canopy ensure a comfortable ride.